iClean® 96000T Nasopharyngeal Nylon Flocked Swab
iClean® 96000T Nasopharyngeal Nylon Flocked Swab Sterile Swab Dry Transport Tube Medical Swab
Good samples contribute a lot to the accurate diagnostics, while good samples are collected in proper sample collection ways. iClean® swab supplied by HCY is anatomically and ergonomically designed to optimize the efficiency of the target analyte collection with patient comfort improved.
CY-96000T iClean® Nasopharygeal Nylon Flocked Swab Tube
1.Proprietary flocking Process optimizes collection and elution
2. Breakpoint molded handle better help to break off
3. Non-slip with Frosted handle end
4. ABS handle(medical grade) ergonomic & anatomic design for comfortable and easy use
5. No fiber or adhesive residue interference in collection
Highlight of iClean® swab
- Compared with fiber swab, flocked swab releases up to 95% of the samples collected compared to 25%
- Anatomically and ergonomically design improves patient comfort and specimen collection
- Instant and spontaneous release of samples into liquid media
- Compatible with multiple applications such as rapid antigen testing, EIA, molecular-based assays, DFA, cytology testing, bacteriology and virology culture
- samples collected using iClean® swab improve test sensitivity because they elute more than 95% of the specimen
Note: Collected by a healthcare professional or a patient self-collected sample is acceptable when the patient is in an appropriate clinical setting
Collection instructions: Tilt patient head and insert swab into 1 nostril until the swab collar touches the outside of the nose. Once the swab is in place, rotate it in a circular motion 2 times and keep it in place for 15 seconds. Repeat this step for the second nostril using the same swab. Remove the swab and insert the swab into an acceptable viral transport medium (including saline and PBS). Break the swab shaft against the side of the tube, and close the lid.
There are no reviews yet.